And we are off....
01 - Scotty - Country Comfort
Not my favorite song selection for him, and I can't believe this is an Elton John song. I love the look, and I love this kid. His last note was awesome.
02 - Naima - I'm Still Standing
Not digging reggae Elton John. That's all I can say.
03 - Paul - Rocket Man
Excellent song selection. That darn suit again??? I was expecting way better...it was too safe.
04 - Pia - Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
So cute again with the dress. This might be my favorite of hers. Wow, this girl brought the house down. She was more "into it" tonight. Top notch!
05 - Stefano - Tiny Dancer
Not the best selection for me for him (hee hee)
He performed better this week. Sometimes, it was hard to hear him. The style makeover worked well for him.
(Has anyone else noticed Ryan's hair looks less spiky this evening?)
06 - Lauren - Candle In The Wind
She looks great. I don't like what they did to the melody, but her vocal was solid.
I wish her mother would dress more appropriately. I keep thinking they are showing Lauren's younger sister.
07 - James - Saturday Night's Alright
I like this song. The performance was a bit manic for me. He's still in my Top 5, and he's fun to watch overall.
08 - Thia - Daniel
I must admit, I tune her out and multi-task while she is singing. It was nice and safe. She's not in it to win it.
09 - Casey - Your Song
Great song. He looks less like a grizzly bear this week. He sounded great. I liked this low key performance.
10 - Jacob - Sorry Seems To Be the Hardest Word
It was good. He is the dramatic singer this year. I am just not a fan.
11 - Haley - Benny and the Jets
Her dress is cute. I am having a 27 Dresses flashback with this song. I didn't hate it, but it's probably time for her to get cut.
Here's how I would personally rank the performances:
Pia
Scotty
Casey
James
Stefano
Lauren
Paul
Jacob
Thia
Haley
Naima
No comments:
Post a Comment