Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top 8 Guys

Lee - Fireflies
Love the selection. Love him. Rocked it!

Alex - Trouble
Great selection. I can't figure him out. He's got a decent voice.

Tim - Hallelujah
His best so far. Not sure about him being able to go the distance, but he showed why he's there.
(Kara - he was at home a few weeks ago...they all were)

Andrew - Genie In A Bottle
I like him a lot and he's on it tonight! Yay!

Casey - You'll Think of Me
Love this song. Not sure I like how choppy he is singing it. He's got the talent to continue.
(He seemed nervous but who wouldn't be with the Kara weirdness.)

Aaron - I'm Already There
Rough start, but he nailed it as the song got bigger. Thank you, Simon.

Todrick - Somebody to Love
No No No. His best selection, but he can go home now.

(Can we kick Kara off the show?)

Michael - This Woman's Work
Wow! That was risky and he worked it out. (channeling Randy Jackson for a moment)

I want 7 guys and 5 girls in the top 12....stupid Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment