Katie - Breakaway
Love the selection. Solid vocal. She brought it.
(Why DOES Kara sit right next to Simon? It's like they are on a date.)
Siobhan - House of the Rising Sun
She rocks. Not sure about her as the winner, but she's great. I want to see what she does with the themes.
Lacey - The Story
She sounds a little like Jewel. I want to like her; she is different. Interesting selection.
Katelyn - I Feel the Earth Move
Dancing at the keyboard was awkwardly distracting...sort of a safe performance for me.
Didi - Rhiannon
This is my favorite performance of hers. I've liked her all along, and this may be why.
(The judges are super negative.)
Paige - Smile
Not sure about her remix. But she took the notes they gave her.
Crystal - Give Me One Reason
Ok, on the record, not a fan of Simon picking her to win already. It's clouding my judgement. She has a great vocal.
Lilly - Pieces
Love her. Cool song.
No comments:
Post a Comment