Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top 12 - Guys

Todrick Hall - Interesting. Way cooler than anything I saw last night. Didn't truly hear what his voice will be like.

(Judges contradict themselves too much. I am already starting to yell at the tv.)

Aaron Kelly - He styled it up a little after Hollywood week. I liked the selection, he did alright.

Jermaine Sellers - Oh yes, it's the hit made Idol famous by Justin Guarini. Arrangement at the beginning was rough. It is hard to tell if he was on pitch. I didn't really like it.

Tim Urban - Hard to live up to the people who sang this song before. I didn't think it was horrible.

Joe Munoz - This is the first time I am hearing him. I like him a lot. Best so far.

Tyler Grady - He might be the distracting performer of the season. Vocals were ok.

Lee Dewyze - I like this guy. A few places were a little rough, but I dug it. I disagree with the judges (shocker)...except Simon.

John Park - boring enough that I left the room. Oh, he's pulling at the heartstrings. I played it back and it did get better after I left the room.

Michael Lynche - He is one of my favorites so far this season. I like his story, his personality, and his voice is cool too.

Alex Lambert - He needs a stylist. It was too karaoke - maybe nerves got the best of him.

Casey James - I liked it. (not as much as Kara though)

Andrew Garcia - Solid

Overall, after the last two nights, I am still very underwhelmed. I haven't seen a star.

Here is my Top 6 guys prediction:
Aaron Kelly
Joe Munoz
Lee Dewyze
Michael Lynche
Casey James
Andrew Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment