Let's get right to it....
01 - Lee - Kiss from a Rose
Love the song selection. His look is slightly different tonight, but I am not sure about this wardrobe selection. The beginning was just ok, but I really liked the last third of the song. I still "heart" him.
02 - Michael - Will You Be There
He selected a good song. Solid performance, I liked it.
Duet 1 - Lee and Crystal - Falling Slowly
I have mixed thoughts on the song selection. I love the song, the duet was AWESOME. BUT...Kris just sang this song last year, so I was a little bummed. P.S. This was a great look for Lee. :)
03 - Casey - Here's to You, Mrs. Robinson
Interesting song selection. Who told him to wear that jacket? Bad camera work during the performance. Does he realize he has an audience, he was not really looking at anyone. Performance was dry, and I thought it was a safe vocal, but it was a cool arrangement.
04 - Crystal - I'm Alright
Bizarre selection, but I will give her credit for an original selection. I could do without the "backdrop" vocals. The vocal was good and the arrangement was original. I am not sure I would call it "current".
Duet 2 - Casey and Mike - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
Ok selection. It was ugly until Mike started his part. It got better but never great.
On to the semi-finals....hopefully minus the boy from Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment