I have been fired up for this week since I watched too many myFOXchicago.com clips from Friday's hometown visits......yes, I did that.
Casey - OK, It's Alright With Me
I am not sure what I think. It wasn't fabulous, but it wasn't bad. I did not get the in it to win it vibe from him tonight.
Crystal - Come To My Window
Overdone song selection. Her vocal was solid and the arrangement was different enough. Her comments are making me wonder if she has the winning drive.
Lee - Simple Man
He's bringing the swagger. I can see why he picked the song, but the selection was just alright for me. Loved the vocal. ROCK ON.
Casey - Daughters
This performance was immensely stronger than the first. I don't think he is in the same league as the other two.
Crystal - Maybe I'm Amazed
Ok, she's trying more in this performance. I thought a couple of times she was yelling at me, but the performance was really good. (One thing that bugged me, and I confirmed with another fan.....she didn't change the lyric and was singing that she was a man.....it was weird.)
Lee - Hallelujah
W
O
W
I hate to say it, but Simon can play this game well.
It's 10:34 pm ET and I have voted about 25 times.
Can't wait to see Justin Bieber...oops I mean the finalist home visits tomorrow night.
I noticed the "man" lyrics in Crystal's song too and I couldn't focus on anything else after that.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so a little traumatic story...On results night, I was busy working on some writing projects, letting my DVR handle AI. Then the power goes off at 9:55...no kidding...comes back on at 10:02. So I missed the announcement of who went home.
Once I confirmed it was Casey, I wasn't surprised. His performances were just mediocre this week.