This week has the potential to be great with the "songbook" they have.
01 - Aaron - The Long and Winding Road
He now rolls his sleeves up every week. He seems to be struggling....not a good night, my friend. Although only 16 he is. ;)
02 - Katie - Let It Be
This is my favorite Katie performance. She sounded great. Very good!
03 - Andrew - Can't Buy Me Love
Big hair this week. I like this arrangement. Solid.
04 - Michael - Eleanor Rigby
Beatles inspired wardrobe. I am having trouble with this because all I hear in my head is David Cook's version. Not sure, Big Mike.
05 - Crystal - Come Together
Excellent selection. For some reason, it wasn't my favorite Crystal vocal.
06 - Tim - All My Lovin'
I must admit, I still want to high five Tim for putting Kara in her place on last week's results show. Dude, I need you to cut your hair, not use a flat iron on it. It was an excellent song selection and a solid vocal this week.
(Oh, Kara, are you backpedaling a little this week?)
07 - Casey - Jealous Guy
Tight performance. I dug it.
08 - Siobhan - Across the Universe
For me, for her, I felt the vocal was a little nasally in her lower register. (I can't believe I just typed that sentence....I have been watching this show too long.) I was just ok for me.
09 - Lee - Hey Jude
I really liked it. Not as fabulous as last week, but he seems to be bringing more swagger to the stage.
I am perplexed (and maybe still a little empty from the Bulldog loss), so I don't think I can pick a bottom 3 this week.
(Author note - Since I am posting after the results, I was pleased with the use of the Judges' Save for two reasons. One, it was not time for Mike to leave. Two, we don't have to have the drama anymore this season.)
I think mike is more talented than a couple of the others. He deserved the save. It surprised me how everyone backed off of Siobhan when she cried. She is pretty cute but very emotional. Also, did you notice how Andrew just sat there looking lost when he was in the bottem 2? He needs to smile more! I too still feel empty from the butler loss :(
ReplyDeleteNo mention of the bagpipes?! It's the only thing I watched. :-) And I wore my Butler shirt today because I'm still sad.
ReplyDelete